Pictured above from left to right: The Togathon Team, Richard Marks, Kathy Bosin, Matthew Langfitt, Amy Steward, Chloe Dixon, Ray Remesch, Maddie Principe and Vlad Rada
The Hopeful Campaign and Easton High School’s Latin Honor Society have collaborated to bring you Togathon, an online, live-streamed fundraiser to raise money for mental health services in local schools. The live-stream will be a 6-8 hour event over the weekend of February 20th-21st.
We are looking for a variety of performances for our live-stream such as musical performances, comedy sketches, short films, and so much more! You are invited to contribute your talent to this event!
If you are interested in contributing content for the Togathon, please follow these guidelines:
- Wear a toga!
- Film in landscape orientation.
- You may submit multiple videos.
- Performances should be 3-5 minutes in length.
- If your performance requires more time, keep it to less than 10 minutes in total.
- Please briefly acknowledge the Hopeful campaign and its goals somewhere in your video. See the Dock Street Foundation’s website – www.dockstreetfoundation.org for info.
- Upload your video to a cloud drive and share it from there to maintain full video quality. Sending a video directly via text or email will dramatically downgrade the resolution.
- When you are ready to submit your video, send an email to or for an invitation to the togathon dropbox.
- Submit your video by Sunday, Feb. 14th!
For more information, please contact:
Chloe Dixon – 410-253-9390
Maddie Principe – 667-217-0595
Vlad Rada – 443-786-9525
Thank you for consideration, stay hopeful!
The Togathon team.