Startup Next Mini-Accelerator – 3/3-4/35
Whether you want to get accepted into a top accelerator or raise a seed round, these sessions will help you get focused on what matters to reach that goal. By mentoring your team and providing investor or accelerator introductions, your startup will be ready for that next step.
This event takes place February 22-25 at the Salisbury Hotdesks location :
31901 Tri-County Way
Salisbury, MD 21804
During the program, mentors or domain experts will present their experiences on the important aspects of building a startup:
- Orientation — Setting Expectations March 3, 2015 5:30 pm
- Session 1 — Customer Development March 4, 2015 5:30 pm
- Session 2 — Market Sizing March 11, 2015 5:30 pm
- Session 3 — Startup Metrics March 25, 2015 5:30 pm
- Session 4 — Product/Market Fit April 1, 2015 5:30 pm
- Session 5 — Funding April 8, 2015 5:30 pm
- Demo Day April 15, 2015 5:30 pm
Program and Session Breakdown
The Startup Next program happens in five weekly in-person sessions. These three hour mandatory evening sessions are broken down like this:
- Hour 1 – Learn from founders and industry experts about their experiences growing a company.
- Hour 2 – Present your elevator pitch and weekly progress to a panel of mentors and receive critical feedback from the group.
- Hour 3 – Get matched up with mentors to dig deeper into your product or strategic challenges.