Chesapeake Harvest has BIG NEWS!
This month’s Field Notes is an update on WHAT’S NEW at Chesapeake Harvest.
- We have launched our new and improved online buying platform. You will experience easier navigation as well as a better shopping experience.
- OUR RETAIL PICK UP LOCATION HAS CHANGED! We’re now located at Vintage Books & Fine Art – 4 N. Washington Street in Easton.
- OUR RETAIL PICKUP DAY HAS CHANGED! Your food is now available earlier in the week. Thursday is our new pickup day: 11AM-12:15PM & 1:45PM-5:30PM.*
- Orders in Easton are now eligible for FREE delivery!
- Make ACH payments directly from your bank account, instead of credit card (if desired).
The weather is heating up and we just stocked up on everyone’s seasonal favorites!
- Hamburgers, All-Beef Hotdogs, and Steaks are now available from Roseda Black Angus Beef Farm in Monkton, MD.
- Fresh cluster tomatoes and beefsteak tomatoes from Hummingbird Farms. Plus, cherry tomatoes are fresh in from Cottingham Farm!
- Summer Squash & Zucchini from First Class Farms.
- Sand Hill Sampler Boxes are back! Farmer’s choice variety box of produce for 4-6 people!
- IMPORTANT: We are always adding new products, so keep checking back!
*ORDER FRIDAY 7/12- TUESDAY 7/16 (BY 8 A.M.) FOR THURSDAY 7/18 PICKUP & DELIVERY.*ORDER FRIDAY 7/12- TUESDAY 7/16 (BY 8 A.M.) FOR THURSDAY 7/18 PICKUP & DELIVERY.
|How do I access my account? Here’s what you’ll need to do: First, Click Here and either change your password or create an account. Once you’ve done that, edit your contact information and payment details. If you’re interested in receiving delivery, we must have your address & phone number! Feedback? Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know how we can better service your needs. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! Your opinions, questions, and concerns help us learn and grow! Again, thank you so much for your continued support of this program. We truly appreciate every single one of you! Natalie Slater & Bri Farrell email@example.com; (Cell) 410-829-1146 firstname.lastname@example.org; (Cell) 716-560-0895|